Site Map & Rules
Lost River Valley Campground is surrounded on three sides by National Forest, and nestled between the banks of Lost River and Walker Brook.
Our 125 well-maintained wooded and brookfront sites offer the utmost in tranquility while remaining so close to many of the region’s
most popular attractions. We accommodate trailers up to 32 ft. in length, offering full hookups (with 20, 30 & 50 amp electric),
water & electric sites, tent sites and popular cabin rentals. New seasonal sites were first made available in 2015. Our camping
cabins are clean and modern but unfurnished. They have electricity, a double bed, bunk beds and ceiling fans. Picnic tables and
fireplaces are included at all sites, and our clean & modern restrooms are never far away. Campers are welcome on a day to day basis,
when space is available.
Please click on the image above for a downloadable .PDF file.
Check-In 1:00PM. Check-Out 11:00AM.
Each camper must register and pay upon arrival. One family, one car, one camping unit per site with a
maximum of 4 adults per site. There are no refunds or credits for early departures
or cancellations made within 14 days of the scheduled date of arrival. Specific site numbers are assigned
for stays of a week or more.
Rules & Policies
- Sites: Sites are cleaned, raked, and inspected before occupancy. Please do your part -
keep your site neat.
- Campfires: Fires must be kept small and contained within the fireplace. Fireplaces are located
in accordance with state law and are not to be moved. No bottles, cans, trash, or scrap lumber
- Protected Woods: State law prohibits defacing of trees. Please do not strip, chop, or trample
any tree or shrub. Please do not walk between campsites.
- Cars: Speed Limit is 10MPH. One vehicle per site. Additional parking is available and a fee is charged.
Washing of vehicles or trailers is prohibited.
- Adults: The person registering for the campsite is responsible for the entire partys conduct,
- Children: Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Persons under the age of 21
must be accompanied by an adult to camp.
- Visitors: A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the camping party at check-in.
All visitors, both day and overnight, must register at the office and a fee will be charged. Visiting hours are
from 10:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Pets: Pets must be leashed. They are not to be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet.
Dogs are not allowed in our cabins.
- Messages: Messages are posted on the bulletin board at the ping-pong pavilion.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00PM - 8:00AM. Children are expected to be at their own campsite under adult
supervision during these hours.
- Radios/TV: The sound of radios, TVs, and CD players are to be kept off after 10:00PM, so as not to disturb those around you.
- Restrooms: Our restrooms are closed daily for cleaning. Please check the posted cleaning time at the
entrance of each restroom. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Playground / Swimming Area: All children must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming area. No life guard on duty! The
playground is located across from the office. There is also a game and TV room located on the property.
- Trash: Trash pick up is not provided to individual sites. Place all trash in the dumpsters located by the office. Plastic
trash bags are provided at the office.
- Picnic Tables: Please do not use hooks or nails on tables. Please do not place hot grills on table tops.
- Propane: Check at the office.