Lost River valley campground is a family campground and has three simple rules that must be followed during your stay:
1) 10:00 PM quiet time.
2) 1 car at the site.
3) Visitors need to be registered prior to arrival by site leader.
Should you need assistance at any time during your stay, please do not hesitate to reach out to the front desk. There is an emergency phone number given to you during your stay as well.
- Check-in: 1:00 PM and no earlier.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Sites: Sites are cleaned, raked, and inspected before occupancy. Please do your part - keep your site neat.
- Campfires: Fires must be kept small and contained within the fireplace. Fireplaces are located in accordance with state law and are not to be moved. No bottles, cans, trash, or scrap lumber in fireplaces.
- Protected Woods: State law prohibits defacing of trees. Please do not strip, chop, or trample any tree or shrub. Please do not walk between campsites.
- Cars: Speed Limit is 5 MPH. One vehicle per site. Additional parking is available and a fee is charged. Washing of vehicles or trailers is prohibited.
- Adults: The person registering for the campsite is the site leader and responsible for the entire party’s conduct, including visitors.
- Children: Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- Visitors: A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the camping party at check-in. Site leader must check-in all visitors/overnight guests prior to their arrival. The leader is also held responsible for their visitors/overnight guests and must pay in advance at the time of registering them.
- Day Guest Fees (valid until 9:00 PM): Adult - $6.00, Child - $2.00, Vehicle - $3.50
- Overnight Guest Fees: Adult - $8.00, Child - $2.00, Vehicle - $3.50
- Pets: Pets must be leashed. They are not to be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Dogs are not allowed in our cabins except where specifically noted.
- Messages: Messages are posted on the bulletin board located at the store.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00PM - 8:00AM. Children are expected to be at their own campsite under adult supervision during these hours.
- Radios/TV: The sound of radios, TVs, and CD players are to be kept off after 10:00PM, so as not to disturb those around you.
- Restrooms: Our restrooms are closed daily for cleaning. Please check the posted cleaning time at the entrance of each restroom. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Playground / Swimming Area: All children must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming area. No lifeguard on duty! The playground is located across from the store.
- Trash: Trash pick up is not provided to individual sites. Place all trash in the dumpsters located by the store. Plastic trash bags are provided at the store.
- Picnic Tables: Please do not use hooks or nails on tables. Please do not place hot grills on table tops.
- Propane: Check store for availability.
- Cancellation Policies: Reservations are fully refundable, less a $15.00 processing fee, when cancelled 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is within the 14 days, no refund. There are no refunds or credits for early departures or cancellations made within 14 days of the scheduled date of arrival. You have up to 14 days prior to your arrival to move, transfer or adjust your reservation. Anything within 14 days of arrival, there are NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS and NO EXCEPTIONS, including weather. Camping is a rain or shine activity. No refunds. Please DO NOT REQUEST refunds during the 14 days prior to arrival. All cancellation shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and confirmation will be sent by LRVCG staff.